We use Australia Post Parcel for all our deliveries and charge a flat fee*
instead of weight / postcode etc. This fee is simply a flat $9.95*
regardless of where you live in Australia however if you require express post,
registered post, or courier this is an additional charge.
* Occasionally we will need to charge additional postage due to excessive
size and weight of the products purchased. For residents of Nth Qld, NT and WA, items where the product has a weight of 6 (this is usually 0), an additional $10.00 will be charged for postage.
If you would like the products delivered to your front door please contact us
and we will gladly arrange for a courier to deliver your purchases and the
delivery fees for this will be priced on application.
All items are posted within 24 hours of receipt of order (same day whenever I can) and the majority of
customers should receive their parcels within 2 to 5 business days.
While make every effort to ensure all items are in stock, at times our supply
may run out or there may be delivery delays with our manufacturers which is a
situation beyond our control. If a product you order does happen to be out of
stock, we will contact you immediately.
Is your purchase a gift?
Youngstar Educational Products would be pleased to:
Send your purchase directly to the intended recipient (saving on double
Gift wrap your purchase free of charge
Attach a handwritten gift card to the package with a message that you
provide us in space provided at the time of ordering.
We offer all our customers a money back guarantee as we are so confident in
our products. When you receive your order, if your purchase from Youngstar
Educational Products is not what you expected, you have the option of returning
the toys to us for a store credit to the value of the product price subject to the following
- Refunds for change of mind purchases are for the product price only, not the
amount paid for postage.
- The cost of the return postage is at the customer's expense.
- Credit is to be used within 3 months otherwise it is forfeited
- The items must be returned in their entirety and in original condition within
14 days of purchase.
- This offer excludes sale items and requested items that are outside of our normal product range.
Faulty or Damaged Products
If for any reason your purchase arrives to you in less than perfect
condition, we are happy to offer a refund or replacement and we will cover the
cost of the return postage (please contact us for a reply paid address). The
toys ordered must be returned in original condition within 14 days of receipt.
Please contact us via phone or email to report any damaged or faulty products:
03 5368 2927
Please allow 1 – 2 weeks for your return and refund request to be processed.
Refunds will only be issued to the credit card that was originally charged.
All our prices are in Australian Dollars and include 10% Goods and Services
Tax. We understand that people have reservations about paying online so we have
included options to cater for varying degrees of comfort. Payment can be made
through any one of the following options:
- PayPal, please contact us for information on how to do this
- Credit Cart over the phone and will will process the transaction manually over the phone with our provider
- Direct Deposit, please contact us for information on how to do this
* Please note that there will be a delay in dispatching goods as we will
need to wait until payment has cleared
Although we sell products specifically for children, we do not sell toys for
purchase by children and will only be done so with the involvement of a parent